ACCESS / TICKETS
• Decibel Open Air 2023 Will take place on 09 and 10 September 2023 from 12:00 to 24:00; you can access at any time of the day up to 30 minutes before closing (from 23:30 onwards will be denied entry).
• No age restrictions (children under 16 years of age may enter accompanied by a parent or an adult who has been delegated by one of the parents “LINK“).
• The ticket is valid for 1 daily entry to the festival, once exited you will NOT be able to access again after purchasing a new ticket. • Tickets are nominal; they are strictly personal and must be presented together with a valid identity document.
• You hereby grant Decibel Open Air the right to use your image, likeness, actions and statements in any transmission, publication or reproduction of the event in any means or circumstances, without any further permission or compensation.
• The organisers are not responsible for any attempts to duplicate/falsify tickets or in case of ticket purchase outside the authorized circuits.
Public Safety Authorities reserve the right to implement filtering actions to participants in the event.
Access will be denied in the following cases:
• Refusal to undergo filtration
• Refusal to accept prohibitions
• Obvious counterfeiting of the ticket
• Evident state of drunkenness and/or alteration
• Introduce LUGGAGE, TROLLEY, BAGS and BACKPACK larger than 10lt.;
• Introduce SPRAY CANS (mosquito repellents, deodorants, sunscreens, etc.);
• Introduce STADIUM HORNS;
• Introduce or hold ARMS, EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL, PYROTECHNIC DISPLAYS, SMOKE BOMBS, SIGNALLING RAYS, STONES, KNIVES, OTHER SHARP or CUTTING OBJECTS;
• Introduce CHAINS;
• Introduce alcoholic beverages of any grade;
• Introduce or hold DRUGS, POISONS, NOCIVE SUBSTANCES, FLAMMABLE MATERIAL;
• To enter and remain in a state of intoxication or under the effect of narcotic substances;
• Introduce or sell inside the festival beverages contained in CANS, GLASS BOTTLES or PLASTIC BOTTLES
• Introduce SELFIE STICK and TRIPOD;
• Introduce UMBRELLA and POLES;
• Introduce MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS;
• Introduce LASER PENS;
• Introduce DRONE and AIRCRAFT WITH REMOTE CONTROL;
• Introduce PROFESSIONAL AND SEMIPROFESSIONAL AUDIO/VIDEO REGISTRATION EQUIPMENT;
• Introduce PROFESSIONAL AND SEMIPROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHICAL MACHINES;
• Introduce CAMERAS, GOPRO, IPAD and TABLET;
• Introduce BICYCLES, SKATEBOARD, ROLLER and OVERBOARD;
• Introduce TENTS AND SLEEPING BAGS;
• Introduce ALL OTHER SUBJECTS TO OFFENDER;
• Exposing material which obstructs the visibility of other spectators or which interferes with emergency signs or which, in any event, is an obstacle to the escape routes to the exits;
• Carry out any kind of business activity that has not been previously authorised, in writing, by the event organisation;
• Take aggressive action against control staff;
• Damage or tamper in any way the area structure, infrastructures and services;
• Climbing balustrades, parapets, partitions and other structures not intended for the permanence of the public;
• Stationary on access routes, exodus routes and any other escape route.
To every person in clear state of drunkenness and/or alteration or for any other legitimate reason, will be inhibited the entrance to the festival even in possession of valid entrance ticket;
• Persons who come to be in the same condition during the event, causing disturbance or harassment to those present, will be purged from the festival;
• Any other action considered necessary to provide the highest level of safety and the smooth running of the event will be taken.